11.11.2006

Well.

Deep subject, i know.
I just wanted to offer my most humble apologies for all you faithful readers who have been wondering why their comments are not being approved. Evidently I am not as smart as i thought (what a revelation), because I had turned comment moderation on, as well as told blogger to email me whenever I received a comment. However, for one reason or another, this did not take place, but instead, the comments quietly assembled themselves into a long list in my comment moderation page, with out so much as a rustle to let me know they were there! Therefore I have turned this helpful feature off for the time being, and hope that I have not unfriended anyone by my seeming censure.
Please feel free to comment without compunction henceforth!
Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment.

Jonathan Gerrans said...

:D

Post a Comment